Come join our team!
About Xytronix Research & Design, Inc.
Xytronix Research & Design, Inc. is a fast-growing company that designs and manufactures high-end products for remote monitoring and control over the Internet. We are are located in Nibley, Utah which is part of the beautiful Cache Valley in the Northern part of the state. Our products are used in a variety of applications including security, building automation, process control, environmental monitoring, fluid level monitoring, and much more.
We are a fast-growing company and we are always looking for the best talent to join our team and grow with us.
Even if we don't have any positions listed, if you are interested in working for Xytronix Research & Design, Inc., please send your resume to:
We are looking for an experienced electronics technician who can help with various technical tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in testing new products and provide feedback to engineers.
- Learn the basics of various software and office equipment and assist with configuration and maintenance of those tools.
- Assist in providing customer technical support.
- Assist in various other technical tasks and responsibilities depending on experience and abilities.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE & JOB SKILLS:
- Associate's degree or currently working on a degree in an electronics or computer related field.
- Experience using various computer operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux).
- Basic background and understanding of electronic circuits.
- Understanding of basic TCP/IP networking concepts such as IP addressing.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technical things such as computer applications and machine configuration.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems.
- Must work well with others.
Please send your resume to: