The Temperature Module provides an accurate way to remotely monitor temperatures over an IP network. It can be used for environmental temperature monitoring and simple control. Up to four digital temperature sensors can be connected and it has two internal relays that can be independently controlled. These relays can control devices such as alarm signals, heaters, fans, etc.
The Temperature Module provides remote temperature monitoring and remote relay control using a standard web browser. Additionally, computers, PLCs, and automation controllers can communicate with the Temperature Module using XML formatted text, or Modbus/TCP.
The unit can be configured to trigger relays or send email messages when a preset temperature is reached. It can even control relays in other ControlByWeb™ products located somewhere else on the network!
The Temperature Module is fully configured in minutes using a web browser. There is no monthly subscription, and no additional software needed.
X-300 Advanced Temperature Module
- Connect up to four digital temperature sensors (one sensor included)
- Temperature Measurement Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Two, independently controlled relays for controlling alarms and other devices
- No programming required
- Built-in web server
- Configurable control and status web page
- Email alerts when temperature crosses preset threshold
- Modbus/TCP support
- XML formatted status and control
- Password protected
- Selectable TCP ports
- 14-pin removable terminal connector included
- Rugged DIN rail or wall-mount enclosure
- Power supply options:
- POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%
Temperature Module Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-DAQ-2R1-4T-I||Relays: 2 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Temp: 4 (-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C))||9-28VDC|
|X-DAQ-2R1-4T-E||Relays: 2 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Temp: 4 (-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C))||POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%|