The X-11s 2-relay expansion module is used with the X-600M controller. The X-11s has two high-current relays. Both relays have Form-C contacts (SPDT). A rugged, high-current connector provides connections to the relays.
One or more X-11s expansion modules can be connected to an X-600M control module with a ribbon cable. The ribbon cable provides both power and communications to this and other expansion modules.
The X-600M with its expansion modules such as the X-11s provides an easy, flexible, and reliable way to monitor and control systems and devices over a network. It is suitable for use with loads which require line voltages and high currents such as pumps, motors, lights and heaters.
Other expansion modules with different I/O combinations are also available.
- Two, large SPDT relays (independently controlled)
- Voltage: 277VAC, 110VDC (NO contact), 30VDC (NC contact)
- Current: 20A
- Removable locking connector supports 24AWG to 10AWG wire
- LED indicators for power and relay status
- Removable terminal connector
- Powered through expansion bus - no separate power supply connections are required
- Great for applications including:
- Lighting control
- Door locks
- Remote gate control
- Motor control
- and much more...
X-11s Part Number
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-11s||Relays: 2 (20A 277VAC, 110VDC (NO contact), 30VDC (NC contact))||N/A||9-28 VDC (supplied via the X-600M controller, 24V recommended)|