he X-12s™ Eight Relay Expansion Module is used with the X-600M controller. The X-12s has eight relays, each with Form-A contacts (SPST) with the commons tied together in two groups. A removable terminal connector provides connections to the relays
One or more X-12s expansion modules can be connected to an X-600M controller with a ribbon cable. The ribbon cable provides both power and communications to the expansion modules.
The X-600M with its expansion modules such as the X-12s provide an easy, flexible and reliable way to monitor and control systems and devices over a network. The X-12s is suitable for use with moderate loads such as solenoid valves, alarms and indicator lights.
Other expansion modules with different I/O combinations are also available.
- Two, large SPDT relays (independently controlled)
- Voltage: 125VAC, 30VDC
- Current: 2.5A (total for each group of 4 relays with shared commons)
- Removable connector
- Eight Relay LEDs
- Removable terminal connector
- Powered through expansion bus - no separate power supply connections are required
- Great for moderate-load applications including:
- Solenoid valves
- Indicator lights
- and much more...
X-12s Part Number
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-12s||Relays: 8 (2.5A (total for each group of 4 relays with shared commons) 125VAC, 30VDC)||N/A||9-28 VDC (supplied via the X-600M controller, 24V recommended)|