The series III WebRelay-Dual™ (X-301) is an exciting addition to our most advanced series of products. It is a robust, full-featured, web-enabled, mini Ethernet I/O module with two, 3A relays that can be independently controlled, as well as two, optically-isolated digital inputs. It has non-volatile memory for logging, a real-time clock with support for NTP (time server) synchronization and an advanced full-calendar scheduler which can be used to turn on/off relays at preset times. Its web-based user interface means it can be used right out of the box with no programming required.
The series III WebRelay-Dual has many advanced features including a simple firewall, the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, SNMP, email alerts, peer-to-peer communications, internal monitoring, etc.
The series III WebRelay-Dual is ideal for many applications including security, remote control, street sign controllers, shift bell controllers, and much more.
The X-301™ is versatile and has many applications, such as:
Road signs/lightsUse WebRelay-Dual to remotely turn on road signs during hazardous conditions or automatically turn on signs for scheduled events.
Shift change bellsUse WebRelay-Dual to automatically turn on bells/horns for shift changes. If multiple bells are needed, WebRelay-Dual can be "daisy-chained" with other ControlByWeb relays for simultaneous alerts.
Ethernet I/OWebRelay-Dual is a simple but powerful Ethernet I/O (or web I/O) device. The two relays and two inputs can be used for thousands of applications from event counters, to machine monitoring/control, to extending I/O from a PLC to another building and much more.
Gate ControlUse WebRelay-Dual to remotely control guard gates.
Vacant Living/Working SpacesMake sure electronic devices are off when nobody is around. Save energy!
SecurityUse WebRelay-Dual to lock/unlock doors or at preset times. An electric lock controlled by WebRelay-Dual can be used in conjunction with a mechanical lock to allow access at certain times. Persons with keys can access a building during the day while electric lock is off but access is denied at night when WebRelay-Dual turns on the electric lock. In addition, WebRelay-Dual can send email alerts when the door is opened (anytime or just when the door is locked).
- Up to 100 scheduled events
- Full calendar scheduling
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Synchronize clock with NTP server for precise time keeping
- Capacitor-backed clock
- Two electro-mechanical relays independently controlled
- Two optically-isolated inputs
- Counter Inputs: Inputs 1 & 2
- Automatic and manual control
- Control and configure using a web browser
- No software required
- Customizable web-based control page
- Settings store in non-volatile memory
- BASIC script support for advanced functionality
- Remote services; X-301 can be configured to initiate connection to remote server
- HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, Modbus/TCP, DHCP
- Email Alerts
- Event and periodic logging
- System voltage and internal temperature monitoring
- Removable 14-terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged Din-rail mount enclosure
School or Shift Bells
Basic configuration for timed control of School or Shift Change Bell
Signs and Light Control
Basic configuration for timed control of signs and lights.
X-301 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-301-I||Relays: 2 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Digital: 2 (4-12VDC)||9-28VDC|
|X-301-24I||Relays: 2 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Digital: 2 (11-26VDC)||9-28VDC|
|X-301-E||Relays: 2 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Digital: 2 (4-12VDC)||POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%|