Utilities & Sample Code
Sunrise-Sunset Lua Script (.zip)
Calculates the approximate times of the sunrise and sunset, based on the latitude and longitude entered into the script.
Contact support to request a firmware upgrade.Show/Hide version history
Version 1.10 - Current
- Added linear and radial gauges to the dashboard.
- Added the X-600M Date/Time to the dashboards.
- Added ability to choose any color in dashboard editor for status backgrounds, not just four colors.
- Added 3 new LUA functions to facilitate sending emails that indicate the last user to have accessed an I/O along with the time of that access.
- Changed the button labeled "Close" to "Cancel" on the setup pages used for Adding an I/O, Device, Etc.
- Added option to connect to non-secured wireless networks.
- Added ability to enter SSID manually for wireless networks that are hidden.
- Added ability to view the next time the Calendar events are scheduled to occur under Control/Logic ? Calendar Events (List View).
- Added the current time from the X-600M to the calendar event configuration pages.
- Increased the number of simultaneous Modbus connections to the X-600M from 2 to 5.
- Added support for X-340 SmartStorm irrigation controller.
- Added the following I/O types: Barometric Pressure, Dew Point, Heat Index, Irrigation Valve, Rain Last Hour, Solar Radiation, Total Rain, Wind Chill, Wind Direction, Wind Speed, Wind Gust Direction, Wind Gust Speed.
- Added X-320M and SmartStorm application specific dashboard widgets.
- Added status information to the wireless interface on the network overview page. Now the wireless mode, ssid and bssid are displayed when there is an active connection.
- Added IP address filtering.
- Added a new register type - timer. When a register is type timer, it will decrement itself every second until it reaches 0.
- Changed the calendar view so that by default only the events belonging to event group 1 are displayed. Previously all the event groups were visible by default.
- Improved the load time for the calendar events in the setup pages.
- Added support for the new X-18s Expansion module with 10 relays.
- Added the ability to specify the end time for an calendar event down to the second instead of the minute.
- Increased the email queue to 20 emails.
- Fixed bug with device scanning that would cause the X-600M to report the progress as being done when in fact it was still scanning the wireless interface. It now reports the correct progress during the scanning of both interfaces.
- Fixed issue where once 20 items were added to a log, a cryptic error message would appear instead of an explanation saying the limit of 20 items was reached.
- Fixed bug where if adding calendar events and using the default names, after adding event 10, the automatically generated names for the reset of the calendar events would be calEvent2 even though this name is already taken.
- Fixed bug bug where Modbus access to the X-600M would stop responding for a few minutes if the network interface (wired or wireless) went down for more than about 20 seconds.
- Fixed a bug introduced in version 1.09 that stopped register pulse functionality to stop working.
- Fixed issue where Float type registers could be used as the source for boolean controls on the dashboards.
- Fixed bug where if a logged in user's session expired, they would be redirected to a non-existent page.
- Fixed issue where staying logged into an X-600M through a router using Network Address Translation would fail if access to other devices behind the router occurred from the same web browser and those devices used cookies to track their access.
- Fixed bug where if a I/O were logged and that I/O did not have an explicit number of decimal places defined in the settings, then it would show 5 decimal places in the log file. This would happen even if the I/O was a digital type like a relay that did not have a decimal places option.
- Fixed bug where changes in the timezone through the Date/Time setup page would not always be reflected in new entries in the system log.
- Fixed bug where the I/O readings in the state.xml page were sometimes shifted. (Relay1 read the value of relay2, etc.) This only effected state.xml/json and not the other xml/json files.
- Fixed bug where if the first 1-Wire sensor in the I/O list was not a temperature sensor, then none of the 1-Wire temperature sensors would work.
- Fixed bug with auto name creation for calendar and conditional events that was evident when creating a large number of events. Now the auto generated names are based on the id assigned to the events.
- Fixed race condition that could cause a pulse action dependent on a calendar event to not pulse a relay.
- Fixed issue where pulse actions dependent on calendar events would pulse whenever the settings were committed.
- Fixed bug where Monthly and Annual events that begin during the daylight savings window would run an hour off after daylight savings ended.
- Fixed bug where the External Storage information on the System Overview sometimes indicated that no external storage was present even though it was.
- Added the ability to enter a description for log files.
- Added support for plugins
- Added ability to customize the units for the following I/O types: Analog Outputs, External Variables, Counters, Frequency Inputs, Indoor Temperature, Outdoor Temperature. (Previously this was only possible for analog inputs, 1-wire sensors, and registers.)
- Added slope and offset support for Frequency Inputs and Counters.
- Added support for USB serial port adapters to LUA scripts. (Requires adapters using FTDI chips)
- Moved the graph legend from inside the graph to below the graph.
- Added log description to top of log files.
- Graphs now show I/O descriptions instead of I/O names in the legends.
- Added tooltips to graphed data points.
- Added support for 250 users.
- Added option to I/O to allow logging of their status changes in the system log, as well as what user or event caused the change.
- Fixed bug where if an Ethernet type device were to go down for longer than about 76 minutes, the X-600M would stop attempting to communicate with the device indefinitely even if the device were to come back up.
- Fixed issue where you could not set analog outputs to 2V through the dashboard.
- Fixed bug where you could not access a CBW device configured to use 100Mbps Full Duplex through the second Ethernet port.
- Fixed issue where you could not change the HTTP port number and the IP address in the same settings commission.
- Fixed bug where sometimes the wireless network would not connect on power up if the Ethernet port was unplugged.
- Fixed issue where the max email length of 512 bytes was reduced when sending the state of I/O.
- Fixed bug where the time on the System > Overview page was off by an hour when daylight savings was disabled and the current date/time fell within the daylight savings window.
- Fixed bug where graphs would not appear in the dashboard if no data had been logged yet.
- Fixed bug where the X-600M could not send emails without a username and password.
- Fixed bug where using remote services with a large number of devices would eventually cause an inability for users to login to the X-600M after running for multiple days.
- Fixed where a 1-Wire temperature reading that required more than 5 characters was cut off. (For example 101.00 would read 01.00, cutting off the first digit.)
- Fixed where negative values read from remote Ethernet devices were showing up as positive values.
- Fixed problem where the event scheduler would execute weekly, monthly, and yearly types of events out of order when settings were submitted or the power was cycled, which in turn would cause the wrong actions to triggered (relays would be on when they should be off, etc.)
- Improved the performance of the sliders on the dashboards. Before, dashboards would only send an update of the slider value when the slider stopped moving. Now periodic updates are sent as long as the slider is moving.
- Fixed where events could not be disabled while viewing them on the week and day views.
- Fixed where viewing the event calendar in week and day view from a computer using a different timezone than that of the X-600M would cause events to be missing from the view. (Saturday events would be missing from the week view. All events would be missing from the day view.)
- Updated the WebRelay-10 Plus support for eight 1-Wire sensors.
- Fixed where periodic NTP updates were not happening when enabled.
- Fixed where the tenth relay on the WebRelay-10 would not function from the X-600M.
- Fixed where switching from the first dashboard to another dashboard would not start auto refresh for that dashboard.
- Fixed where switching from DHCP to a static IP address would not disable DHCP unless the unit was power cycled. This would cause the unit to request an IP address once the DHCP lease time expired, even though a static ip address was in use.
- Added a cancel button to the popup that indicates that settings were updated previously and not committed (Before you either had to commit settings or abandon settings. Now you can cancel and go back to the setup pages).
- Added ability to monitor and control external variables from remote devices.
- Fixed bug where DNS addresses used were not the same as those in the setup pages when a wireless usb adapter was plugged in.
- Fixed problem where sometimes it would be necessary to abandon settings twice instead of once.
- Fixed issue where the X-600M would think that settings still needed to be committed even after selecting commit or abandon settings.
- Fixed bug where an event that depends on an analog type of I/O and has a duration time greater than 0 would be reevaluated periodically based on the duration time. This would cause any actions dependent on said event to be reevaluated multiple times.
- Fixed bug where the Reset button on the dashboard did not reset counters on Ethernet devices.
- Added support for WebRelay-Quad X-WR-4R3 (3 Amp Relay Version)
- Alphabetized device list for adding new devices manually
- I/O range for the Analog Module (X-DAQ-8A5-I) is now 0 - 7 instead of 1 - 8
- Fixed issues with web page redirection when logging in with dashboard and I/O password protection enabled
- Fixed issue where ethernet link not always detected correctly by some switches
- Fixed relay pulsing issue that could cause relays to remain on if the X-600 were to lose power during the pulse. (Only an issue if keep alive option for the relay was set to disabled)
- Fixed issue where importing settings would not always bring up the expansion module mapping tables
- Fixed issue where dashboards would periodically request log file 0 even though no graphs appeared on the dashboard
- Slope and offset could not be changed on analog I/O types. (Bug appeared in version 1.02)
- Certain combinations of widgets added to a dashboard could cause the I/O for the dashboard to read XX.
- Added support for X-300 in thermostat mode
- Added application specific component to dashboard for X-300 in thermostat mode
- Added support for embedding custom web pages and external web pages in the dashboards
- Choose File button on backup/restore page appears in wrong spot under Chrome
- X-300 in thermostat mode not detected during device scans
- Improved performance of graphs in dashboards
- Improved performance of log file downloads
- Boolean registers showing 6 decimal places in log files instead of none
- Latch relay off action would turn relay on, not off
- Graphs do not appear when security is disabled and the user is not logged in as admin
- Manually setting the time would increment the hour by 1
- Humidity sensors on remote devices would read 0°F
- Periodic loss of I/O readings due to resource intensive Lua script
- Unable to login with Internet Explorer 9 and up.