The XW-110 is an easy-to-use wireless temperature sensor with a built-in web server. It measures environmental temperature using an internal sensor (included), or you can attach an external temperature probe (optional) for precise measurement outside of the unit. Users can view current temperature using a web browser, smart phone app, or the XW-110 can send temperature information via email. The XW-110 can be easily and quickly mounted to a wall or any other workable surface.
The XW-110 Plus model, allows you to periodically log temperature data. The temperature data is stored internally , and can be sent daily via email. The XW-110 Plus is an ideal solution for maintaining compliance with FDA requirements to maintain food temperatures in coolers and freezers. No more manually logging temperature data by hand!
There is no special software to download, no drivers to install, and no monthly subscription. Using the XW-110 is just as easy to monitor whether you are in the field, in the office, or on vacation. It is the ultimate solution to your wireless temperature monitoring needs!
TWO MODES OF OPERATION:
Wireless Temp Sensor Applications
Because the XW-110 can be used as a stand-alone or slave device, it excels in wide variety of applications where it can be used as a drop-in solution where hard wiring isn't practical or convenient. Some example applications include:
- Refrigeration/Freezer systems
- Commercial properties
- Water treatment plants
- Chemical plants
- Weather stations
- Wine cellars
- Server rooms
- Cold storage rooms
- Storage facilities
- and much more
Once connected to the network, you can access the temperature sensor's setup and control pages on a web browser where you can adjust the settings, or view the current temperature on the XW-110's control page. The web interface is extremely easy-to-use, and can be viewed on the XW-110 Demo Page.
In this video you will learn how to access the XW-110's setup pages, how to set it up on a network using DHCP, and how to configure it to send email alerts if the temperature exceeds a certain threshold. View ❯
- Monitor one or up to three temperature sensors (XW-110 Plus)
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi transmission range up to 250ft*
- Temperature logging (data sent via daily email) (XW-110 Plus only)
- No sensor calibration needed
- Small data packets provide long battery life
- Built-in web server for configuration and remote monitoring
- Email/Text alerts for high/low temperature alerts, and low battery alerts.
- Temperature probe range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Temperature probe accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Longer lead length air/submersible temperature probes available - Sensors are interchangeable and need no calibration
- Temperature status can control relay on another ControlByWeb device
- Powered by external DC power adapter or two AA batteries (battery usage for backup/low power applications only)
- XW-110 protocols supported: HTTP, XML, SMTP
- XW-110 Plus protocols supported: HTTP, XML, SMTP, Modbus (XW-110 Plus), Remote Services, Data Logging (XW-110 Plus)
- Simple and easy to use
XW-110 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||TEMPERATURE INPUTS||SPECIAL FEATURES||POWER SUPPLY|
|XW-110B||-||1 (One sensor included: Internal temp sensor)||Slave mode (automatically report temperatures to another ControlByWeb device such as the X-300, X-310, or X-600M)||2AA batteries, or external 5VDC power supply|
|XW-110B+PS5VW1.0-2.5mm||-||1 (One sensor included: Internal temp sensor)||Slave mode (automatically report temperatures to another ControlByWeb device such as the X-300, X-310, or X-600M)||2AA batteries, or external 5VDC power supply (5V power supply included)|
|XW-110P||-||3 (One sensor included: 1m temp sensor)||Temperature logging (data sent via daily email), remote services, power-failure email alerts||2AA batteries, or external 5VDC power supply|
|XW-110P+PS5VW1.0-2.5mm||-||3 (One sensor included: 1m temp sensor)||Temperature logging (data sent via daily email), remote services, power-failure email alerts||2AA batteries, or external 5VDC power supply (5V power supply included)|