Smart Relays, Data Acquisition, and Remote I/O Monitoring
Designed, Sold, Supported, and Manufactured in the USA
In Stock and Ready To Ship
Easy-to-use, no-code logic
Manufactured in-house and in stock
Responsive tech support
Lower cost of ownership
Our commitment to high quality products and excellent customer support is the foundation of our company. That's why we offer an industry-best 5-year warranty on all our products.
A powerful, versatile controller with analog input to capture real-time data and a built-in, no-code interface for easy task creation.
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- 4 Analog Inputs Plus 4 Relay Outputs
- Email Alerts
- Scheduled and Conditional Tasks
- ControlByWeb Cloud Compatible
- Customizable Web-Based Control Page
- Configurable Graphing and Logged Data
Connect any device. Monitor & control over the web
Our Remote I/O Controllers and Ethernet I/O products are designed to be extremely reliable for web control and monitoring of electrical devices. We feature a variety of I/O products, such as the original WebRelay™ which is a web-controlled relay with a digital input that we developed back in 2005. Since then, we have been making top-of-the-line products for industrial automation, data collection, and monitoring.
Many of our products include various inputs and outputs such as relays, digital inputs, analog inputs, 1-Wire bus for monitoring temperature & humidity, etc. that can be used with our built-in software to remote control/monitor electrical devices. Most of our I/O products support email notifications, scheduling, logging, BASIC interpreter, communication with a variety of protocols (Modbus, SMNP, SMTP, etc.), and many more features.
All ControlByWeb® products have built-in web servers and can be setup, monitored, and controlled using a web browser. In addition, our products can be monitored and controlled using custom computer applications as well as our CBW Mobile app for all smart phones and tablets.
Web-Enabled Drop-In Solutions for Remote Monitoring & Control
Remote Relay Control
With our Peer-to-Peer communication and remote control capabilities, our Ethernet I/O devices are ideal for remote relay control. You can control a relay remotely based on an input on a ControlByWeb device (peer-to-peer) or you can remotely turn on pumps, open gates, or lock buildings via the built-in web server on each device.
Our I/O devices can be used as stand-alone industrial controllers, as a small and affordable control system, or integrated into larger industrial automation and SCADA systems.
They work in a variety of industrial automation applications such as building automation, environmental monitoring and control, security automation, and water/wastewater processing.
Data Acquisition & Remote Monitoring
ControlByWeb provides an easy and reliable way to affordably monitor and control remote assets and/or processes. Our Ethernet I/O products combine traditional automation hardware with the flexibility of IP networking.
Each device has a built-in web server, and can be accessed via a standard web browser over a LAN, WAN, or via the Internet. There is no special software or app required, no drivers to install, and no monthly subscriptions.
How to use ControlByWeb products
ControlByWeb's Ethernet I/O products can be used as a stand-alone device that can be integrated with an existing system.
They can also be used in peer-to-peer mode where multiple ControlByWeb products can communicate with each other, allowing you to control outputs based on another devices output or input status.
ControlByWeb's stand-alone products can be used as slave modules to controllers such as the X-600M™ Web-Enabled Programmable Logic Controller.
- Stand-alone device or drop-in solutions
- Controller with attached and/or remote slave modules
- Peer-to-peer communication
- Built-in web server (no software or cloud services)
Input & Outputs
- Relays can be used to control a device in a remote location using a standard web browser
- Digital Inputs can be monitored or used to control a local/remote relay based on the inputs state
- Analog Inputs can be monitored or used to control relays based on a custom value
- Other available I/O options: Temp/humidity, thermocouple, frequency, digital I/O, etc.
- Various models support: Email notification, scheduling, logging, automatic reboot, BASIC script interpreter, communicates with various protocols, and more.