Come join our team!
About Xytronix Research & Design, Inc.
Xytronix Research & Design, Inc. is a fast-growing company that designs and manufactures high-end products for remote monitoring and control over the Internet. We are are located in Nibley, Utah which is part of the beautiful Cache Valley in the Northern part of the state. Our products are used in a variety of applications including security, building automation, process control, environmental monitoring, fluid level monitoring, and much more.
We are a fast-growing company and we are always looking for the best talent to join our team and grow with us.
Below is a list of open positions at Xytronix Research & Design, Inc:
Web Designer / Developer
We are searching for a hard-working web designer/developer. The professional in this position will assist in growing the ControlByWeb brand into new markets by producing polished and professional web pages and marketing content from start to finish.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Regularly create and update custom webpages on one or more websites
- Design professional webpage layouts by creating wireframes and prototypes
- Code wireframes and mockups into polished, responsive web pages
- Design graphically pleasing web and print layouts for various web pages and marketing campaigns
- Create and write strategic content that resonates with technical audiences
- Continually improve on-page SEO by performing SEO keyword research and implementing other SEO best practices
- Analyze and improve user experience to increase sales
- Troubleshooting website issues as they arise
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong graphic design and layout skills
- Well-versed in the Bootstrap framework
- Attention to detail
- Great attitude with a desire to learn and improve skills
- Knowledgeable in SEO best practices
- Experience working with mySQL databases
- Experience with GIT version control system
- Technical background with an understanding of electrical and networking terminology (relays, analog inputs, dry-contact switches, IP network, IP addresses, etc.)
- Be able to assist in product photography
- Ability to learn quickly while meeting deadlines
Even if we don't have any positions listed, if you are interested in working for Xytronix Research & Design, Inc., please send your resume to: