Come join our team!
About Xytronix Research & Design, Inc.
Xytronix Research & Design, Inc. is a fast-growing company that designs and manufactures high-end products for remote monitoring and control over the Internet. We are are located in Nibley, Utah which is part of the beautiful Cache Valley in the Northern part of the state. Our products are used in a variety of applications including security, building automation, process control, environmental monitoring, fluid level monitoring, and much more.
We are a fast-growing company and we are always looking for the best talent to join our team and grow with us.
Below is a list of open positions at Xytronix Research & Design, Inc:
Xytronix Research & Design is searching for a talented, positive, and self-motivated junior sales representative who is looking to join a growing company in the Industrial Internet of Things Industry. We design web-enabled control and monitoring modules for the industrial industry.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, creative, and have a technical background with the ability to understand our products and how they are integrated into customer applications. Help customers identify which of our products will be the best fit for them to solve specific needs.
He or she will be able to work well with others including customers, resellers, and fellow employees. The ideal candidate will have the skills to motivate and inspire people, negotiate contracts, and make deals. The candidate will work directly with customers and resellers via email and telephone, create sales quotations, educate people about our products, assist in creating marketing materials, etc.
Looking for friendly, detail-oriented person to handle various office tasks.
- Establish, build, and maintain positive customer relationships
- Sending and receiving quotes, following up with customers
- Help customers identify which of our products will be the best fit for them
- Corresponding with customers via phone & email
- Make cold-contact and warm-contact phone calls and emails to customers
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within set schedule
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly about the Industrial IoT industry
- Send polished, and professional emails to existing and prospective customers
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Technical background with an understanding of electrical and networking terminology (relays, analog inputs, dry-contact switches, IP network, etc.)
Location: Nibley, UT
Pay: Depends on Experience
Hours: 20-40 Hours Per Week, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Please send your resume to: .