Come join our team!
About Xytronix Research & Design, Inc.
Xytronix Research & Design, Inc. is a fast-growing company that designs and manufactures high-end products for remote monitoring and control over the Internet. We are are located in Nibley, Utah which is part of the beautiful Cache Valley in the Northern part of the state. Our products are used in a variety of applications including security, building automation, process control, environmental monitoring, fluid level monitoring, and much more.
We are a fast-growing company and we are always looking for the best talent to join our team and grow with us.
Even if we don't have any positions listed, if you are interested in working for Xytronix Research & Design, Inc., please send your resume to:
Here at ControlByWeb, we’re looking for a skilled web designer/developer that can help assist in growing our exciting brand in the Industrial Internet of Things industry (IIoT)!
As a web designer, you will be helping us design and develop responsive websites and web pages, engaging content, banner ads, and email newsletters that take the consumer through the exploration and purchase process for a number of leading IIoT products.
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to work efficiently to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at any given time. You will work within a team environment that is focused on collaboration to stay on target with strategy and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with website optimization & SEO experts to articulate and execute design decisions.
- Create websites, web pages, graphics, branding and occasional marketing collateral.
- Build wireframes & prototypes.
- Turn wireframes and mockups into finished polished designs.
- Ability to code web pages which integrate with exisiting mySQL databases.
- Strong understanding of media queries and responsive web design.
- Ability to launch new products using existing website templates.
- Maintaining/updating web content and functions regularly.
- Assist team members with any tasks that require visual organization/structure.
- Truly capable of working with a creative team and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Understands the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies and user testing.
- Understanding of concepts and structures of grid systems and overall architecture with a focus on mobile-first web design.
- Delivering a balance between photo quality and low file size for web.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of mySQL databases.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates top of the line design skills.
- Experience with Ecommerce.
- Strong experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expertise in the fundamentals of both UX & UI design.
- History of working with developers to execute pixel-perfect, functionally-sound websites.
- You make a positive impact wherever you go.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS APPRECIATED, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Graphic design, brand identity or animation is a plus.
- Experience using GIT version control system.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
Location: Nibley, UT
Hours: 20-30 Hours Per Week
Wage: Depends on Experience
If this feels like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Please be sure to include samples of your work along with your resume.
Please send your resume to: