How Do I Add Device Seats To My CBW Cloud Account?
The ControlByWeb Cloud makes monitoring and controlling remote devices much easier. You can add as many I/O devices as you need by purchasing Device Seats, and each device can have various end points such as sensors, switches, or other ControlByWeb modules attached at no additional cost. For additional information, visit: www.ControlByWeb.com/cloud.
The following steps will help you easily add device seats to your Cloud account:
- Purchase your device seats at ControlByWeb.com/cloud.
- Once purchased, an email will be sent with your ‘Device Seat Code’. (ex. 2va95w8v77_1) Write down or copy the code.
- Log into your cloud account at ControlByWeb.cloud
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the browser window and select the ‘Register Device Seat Codes’ menu option.
- Type or paste the Device Seat Code into the form and click ‘Submit’.
- Check your ‘inbox’ for an email verification and click on the 'Verify Email Address' link. This will redirect you to the login pager.
- You will be redirected to the Summary page where you can see that your device seat has been added.
If you follow these directions and still have questions, contact us.