WebRelay-10™/ WebRelay-10 Plus™
Industrial Grade Remote Relay Control
WebRelay-10 provides remote relay control to 10 industrial-grade, high-power relays
WebRelay-10™ is a robust, industrial relay board with Ethernet communications. It provides remote relay control through its ten large 15A relays.
The relays can be individually controlled using a standard web browser or by sending commands from a custom control application. It is self-contained with a built-in web server, and requires no external software, additional network modules, or computers.
WebRelay-10 is designed for industrial applications and can be DIN-Rail mounted inside a control cabinet. Tab connectors (1/4 inch) are used for power and relay contact connection.
The full featured WebRelay-10 Plus has all the features found on WebRelay-10, plus much more. Additional features include an event scheduler, customizable email alerts, two discrete inputs, device logging, and remote temperature monitoring.
- Ten independent 15A Relays - SPDT (Form C).
- Built-in web server for browser-based setup and control.
- No special software or device drivers required.
- XML status and control page make communications with custom computer applications simple.
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave.
- On/Off and Pulse modes.
- DIN-Rail mountable.
- LEDs indicate the current relay state.
- 1/4-inch tab-connectors.
- Power Supply: 9-28 VDC.
- UL/CUL listed relays (E197852).
- Event scheduler with yearly calendar. Schedule up to 100 events.
- Customizable email alerts.
- Up to 8 temperature sensors can be added for environmental monitoring (one temperature sensor included).
- Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of relays or for monitoring external devices.
- Inputs can be used as counters.
- Logging; log relay changes, events, Modbus requests, high/low temperatures, input changes, network traffic, and more.
- Real-time clock, can automatically adjust for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
- System log provides detailed diagnostic information.
- Simple scripts can be written in BASIC for advanced functionality.
- Configure manually or with DHCP.
WebRelay-10 Plus Additional Features
WebRelay-10 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-WR-10R12-I||Relays: 10 (15A 277VAC, 30VDC)||N/A||9-28VDC|
|X-WR-10R12-IP||Relays: 10 (15A 277VAC, 30VDC)||
Digital: 2 (0-5VDC)
Temp: 8 (-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C))