Industrial Grade Remote Relay Control
WebRelay-10 provides remote relay control to 10 industrial-grade, high-power relays
WebRelay-10 Plus™ is a robust, industrial relay board with Ethernet communications. It provides remote relay control through its ten large 15A relays.
The relays can be individually controlled using a standard web browser or by sending commands from a custom control application. It is self-contained with a built-in web server, and requires no external software, additional network modules, or computers.
WebRelay-10 is designed for industrial applications and can be DIN-Rail mounted inside a control cabinet. Tab connectors (1/4 inch) are used for power and relay contact connection.
Updated 400 Series Firmware
We've updated the WebRelay-10 Plus™ to include our 400 series firmware New, adding this 10-relay controllerl to our robust I/O platform. Additional features include an event scheduler, customizable email alerts, two discrete inputs, device logging, and remote temperature monitoring.
- Ten independent 15A Relays - SPDT (Form C). Relay modes: On, Off, and Pulse.
- Built-in web server for browser-based setup and control.
- No special software or device drivers required.
- Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of relays or for monitoring external devices.
- Task Builder with drag and drop logic and task creation. New
- Event-based and Scheduled logic.
- Data logging: event-baseed and schduled, relay and input state changes, etc.
- Programmable email alerts.
- Up to 16 temperature sensors can be added for environmental monitoring (one temperature sensor included). New
- DIN-Rail mountable.
- 1/4-inch tab-connectors.
- Inputs can be used as counters.
- Real-time clock, can automatically adjust for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
- System log provides detailed diagnostic information.
- Simple scripts can be written in BASIC for advanced functionality.
- Configure static IP or dynamic with DHCP.
- Power Supply: 9-28 VDC.
- UL/CUL listed relays (E197852).
WebRelay-10 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-WR-10R12-IEP New||Relays: 10 (15A 277VAC, 30VDC)||
Digital: 2 (0-5VDC)
Temp: 16 (-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C))
|X-WR-10R12-I Discontinued||Relays: 10 (15A 277VAC, 30VDC)||N/A||9-28VDC|
Where to Buy
Click "Buy Online" to view part numbers and pricing. WebRelay-10 is available inthe USA and internationally, and can be purchased either from us or an Authorized Distributor.