WebRelay-Quad™ | Remote Relay Control
Remote relay control is made easy with WebRelay-Quad. The WebRelay-Quad comes with 4 controllable relays.
For many applications, WebRelay-Quad™ is the fastest, easiest, least expensive, and most reliable way to remotely control equipment over an IP network (including the Internet)!
WebRelay-Quad™ is used by many different companies for hundreds of applications including industrial control, security, remote control, remote reset, and many other applications that require remote relay control. It has four low-signal relays that can individually switch up to 3 Amp at 28V. Each relay can be turned on, off, or pulsed remotely using the built-in web pages or by running custom scripts from a computer or dedicated controller. It is extremely versatile and can be made to fit almost any remote relay control application.
The WebRelay-Quad is fully configured in minutes using a web browser. No additional software is needed.
WebRelay-Quad™ provides reliable remote relay control over any IP network. WebRelay-Quad, can provide remote relay control in a variety of applications including pump and motor control, and lighting control.
WebRelay-Quad's powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
- Control devices such as:
- Turn lights on/off while using IP video cameras.
- Remotely control security gates
- Control electronic door locks and garage door openers.
- Built-in web server for setup and remote relay control from a web-browser
- No special software or device drivers required
- XML status and control page makes communications with custom software interfaces simple
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave device
- Four independent, 28VAC, 24VDC, 3A relays SPDT (Form 1C)
- ON/OFF or Pulse relay modes
- Rugged, compact enclosure can be DIN-Rail or Wall mounted
- Includes a 2-piece (14-pin) industrial terminal connector that makes connections convenient
- Power supply options:
- POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%
WebRelay-Quad Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-WR-4R3-I||Relays: 4 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||N/A||9-28VDC|
|X-WR-4R3-E||Relays: 4 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||N/A||POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%|