Remote Power Switch & Auto Reboot Device
- IP Remote Reboot & Power Control
- Independently Control 2 Power Outlets
- Automatic & Manual Reboot
- Event Scheduler
- Built-in Web Server
Live WebSwitch Demonstration
For your convenience we have set up live WebSwitch and WebSwitch Plus units for testing and evaluation. By clicking the links below you have full access to this live unit. You can make changes to the configuration and settings through the setup pages and you can control WebSwitch through its control page. The control page allows you to change the state of the relay and view the current state of the input (on the WebSwitch Plus).
The diagram illustrates how this demonstration is wired. Nothing is connected to the relay contacts; however, you can still turn the relay on and off to see how it works. The WebSwitch Plus is also wired to a temperature sensor that can be monitored through its control page.
The input state only changes when a voltage is applied to the input. For this demonstration, we have connected one of our X-332 controllers to the input of the WebSwitch Plus. You can apply a voltage to the input of the WebSwitch Plus by accessing the control page for the X-332 (Digital Input Control Page).
- Multiple users may be accessing this device simultaneously so the device can change while you are using it.
- This unit will be reset to factory defaults daily at 2:30AM MST.
- Please DO NOT change network or password settings.