X-11s™ | High Current Relay Expansion Module
X-11s expansion module with two high-current relays can be controlled over the internet with an X-400 or X-600M controller.
The X-11s 2-relay expansion module is used with an X-400 or X-600M controller. The X-11s has two high-current relays. Both relays have Form-C contacts (SPDT). A rugged, high-current connector provides connections to the relays.
One or more X-11s expansion modules can be connected to an X-600M control module with a ribbon cable. The ribbon cable provides both power and communications to this and other expansion modules.
The X-400 or X-600M with its expansion modules such as the X-11s provides an easy, flexible, and reliable way to monitor and control systems and devices over a network. It is suitable for use with loads which require line voltages and high currents such as pumps, motors, lights and heaters.
Other expansion modules with different I/O combinations are also available.
- Two, large SPDT relays (independently controlled)
- Voltage: 277 VAC (general purpose) 110VDC (NO contact, resistive) 30 VDC (NC contact, resistive)
- Current: 20A
- Removable locking connector supports 24AWG to 10AWG wire
- LED indicators for power and relay status
- Removable terminal connector
- Powered through expansion bus - no separate power supply connections are required
- Great for applications including:
- Lighting control
- Door locks
- Remote gate control
- Motor control
- and much more...
X-11s Part Number
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-11s||Relays: 2 (20A 277 VAC (general purpose) 110VDC (NO contact, resistive) 30 VDC (NC contact, resistive))||N/A||9-28 VDC (supplied via the X-400 or X-600M controller, 24V recommended)|
Where to Buy
Click "Buy Online" to view part numbers and pricing. X-11s is available inthe USA and internationally, and can be purchased either from us or an Authorized Distributor.