X-22s™ | Specifications
The X-22s adds eight configurable analog inputs to the X-400 controller.
- Voltage: 9-28VDC (supplied via the X-400 controller, 24V recommended)
- Max Current:
|Power Supply||Current (voltage mode)||Current (current mode)|
|9 VDC||42 mA||83 mA|
|12 VDC||32 mA||62 mA|
|24 VDC||17 mA||33 mA|
- Number of Inputs: 8
- Type: Single-ended, differential, 4-20mA (0-20mA), or a combination
- Input Range: ±1.28V, ±2.56V, ±5.12V, ±10.24V, 4-20mA
**Note that inputs have high impedance so input range can easily be adjusted using external resistors. Example: 0 to 48 Volts
- Resolution: 16-bit, SAR
- Voltage: 5.00V
- Accuracy: 0.04%
- Temperature Coefficient: 3ppm/°C Max
- Current: 25mA max*
*Maximum current from the reference may be increased if the environmental temperature is decreased. See users manual for more information.
- Inputs: 14-Position, 3.81mm terminal spacing, Removable. For 16-28 AWG wire.
- Expansion Connector: Ribbon cable, 10-conductor, polarized, 2x5-position, 0.100" pitch Provides power and communications for expansion modules (Communications: RS-485)
- Number of LEDs: 1
- Power on
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- Operating Temperature*: -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Indoor use or NEMA-4 protected location
*Max operating temperature may be increased at the expense of current through the 5V reference. See the X-22s users manual for more details.
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- EN55024 ITE Immunity (2010)
- EN55022 Emissions (2010)
Product Safety Compliance
- IEC 61010-1
Where to Buy
Click "Buy Online" to view part numbers and pricing. X-22s is available inthe USA and internationally, and can be purchased either from us or an Authorized Distributor.