X-320™ | Web-Enabled Instrumentation-Grade Data Acquisition
X-320 features 2 Digital I/O, 4 Analog to Digital Inputs, 6 Temperature/Humidity Inputs, Frequency Input, and a built-in web-server for remote access anywhere.
Recommended: Check out our new X-420 model
Better user interface, more features, newer, lower price!
The X-320™ is a high-end web-based instrumentation module that can be used in a variety of scientific and industrial applications such as energy/power monitoring, meteorology, process control, and much more.
It has a combination of analog and digital inputs that can be used with the appropriate sensors* for measuring voltage, current, temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, fluid level, flow, frequency, count, etc. Two digital inputs can be user-configured as outputs capable of driving solid state relays or triggering the input of another controller.
Like all of the ControlByWeb products, the X-320 has a built-in web server and all of the data it measures can be viewed using a web browser (or custom computer application). Setup is simple; There is no app to download, no subscription to buy, no software required, and no programming required for setup or use. Even with its simplicity, the X-320 has many advanced features including the ability to create BASIC scripts, SNMP, peer-to-peer communications, email alerts, and full calendar scheduling.
The X-320 is designed for accuracy and reliability, and is an innovative solution for a number of applications.
* Sensors can be purchased from a variety of sources. X-320 does not include sensors.
The X-320 is versatile and has many applications. A few examples are listed below.
The X-320's powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
- Process Controller
Control relay outputs based on pressure, frequency, temperature, switch states, and schedule.
Monitor equipment use and power consumption using the provided frequency input, analog inputs, and pulse counters.
- Environmental Sites
Monitor fluid levels, wind speed, and temperature for control of pumps or other equipment.
- Road Maintenance
Send email or SMS alerts to maintenance crews based on precipitation, temperature, solar radiation, wind speed.
- Remote Generator Starter and Control
Get real-time feedback on generator operation and output. Remotely start generator based on monitored battery levels.
- Irrigation Systems
Monitor solar radiation, wind speed, temperature, and humidity to aid in irrigation planning.
- Two, programmable Digital I/O (Inputs can be used as scalable-counters)
- Four high-resolution analog inputs
- One-wire bus for up to 6 temperature and/or humidity sensors
- Dedicated frequency input, 130kHz max
- Control up to three remote relays
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Full calendar scheduling with 50 programmable events
- No software required
- Customizable web-based control page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Send email alerts based on user defined conditions
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- XML, Modbus/TCP, and SNMP interface options
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
Monitor Fluid Levels
Basic configuration for monitoring fluid levels using the analog inputs
Control External Relay
Controlling an external relay using one of the Digital I/O configured as an Output
X-320 Part Number
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-320-I||Digital I/O: 2 (configurable)||