X-320M™ | Web-Enabled Weather Station
X-320M is an industrial-grade weather station that is used to monitor and record weather information from anywhere in the world using a standard web-browser.
Recommended: Check out our updated X-422 model
Better user interface, all-in-one board, newer, same price!
X-320M™ is a high-end, web-enabled weather station controller. It can be combined with a variety of meteorological sensors from various manufacturers for remotely viewing current wind speed and direction, precipitation, temperature, humidity, solar radiation, barometric pressure, and more. Measured and calculated parameters from the weather station are displayed beautifully on an easy to read web page that can be viewed anytime from a computer, tablet, or smartphone using a standard web-browser.
The X-320M uploads weather data to weather sites without a PC or external software. You can easily publish weather information directly to weather sites such as CWOP, Weather Underground and WeatherBug Backyard (Internet connection required for this feature).
X-320M weather station can send email/SMS notifications when monitored weather conditions exceed user-specified set points.
X-320M weather station can also remotely activate relays on other ControlByWeb products, which can be used to trigger an alarm or siren if, for example, the temperature or wind speed is too high or too low.
For a list of meteorological sensors compatible with the X-320M weather station, click here.
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface
- Compatible with a variety of meteorological sensors
- Displays current data plus some historical data such as high and low temperatures and humidity, precipitation over time, wind gusts, and barometric pressure*
- Directly upload weather data to weather sites:
- Weather Underground
- WeatherBug Backyard
- Calculates parameters such as heat index, wind chill, and dew point*
- Dynamically creates rose diagram for wind direction*
- Detailed site information
- Password protected setup and status pages
- Built-in logging capabilities
- Two programmable Digital I/O
- Inputs can be used as scalable-counters
- Control up to three remote relays
- Send email alerts based on user defined conditions
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Built-in web server
- Remote services; X-320M can be configured to initiate a connection to a remote server
- Field updatable
- No software required
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
- Removable 14-Terminal connector
The following are examples of instruments and sensors that can be connected to the X-320M, as well as an example view of how the information is displayed.
Wind Speed and Direction
See real-time wind information such as wind speed, direction, wind gusts, and wind history.
Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
Monitor rain accumulation during the past hour, day, and week. Keep a running monthly total to know exactly how much precipitation you receive each month.
Temperature and Humidity
Quick view of today's Highs and Lows, as well as the current temperature and humidity.
Use this measurement to see how much, or little sunlight an area receives throughout the year.
Visually see the barometric pressure trends during the past 24-hour period.
X-320M™ Web-Enabled Weather Station Controller
Meteorological Station setup with X-320M
X-320M Part Number
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-320M-I||Digital I/O: 2 (configurable)||