X-332™ | Web Enabled Advanced I/O Controller
X-332 | 16 relays, 16 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs, 2 counter inputs, up to 4 temperature/humidity sensors, and a built-in web-server. Allows remote access from many devices along with infinite control and monitoring possibilities.
The X-332™ is a robust, full-featured, web-enabled Ethernet I/O module. It has 16 independent relays, 16 optically-isolated digital inputs, 2 counter inputs, 4 analog inputs, support for up to four temperature sensors, and the ability to control relays remotely on other ControlByWeb devices. It also has many additional features such as a full calendar scheduler, a BASIC script interpreter, logging, and a real-time clock with NTP synchronization.
The X-332 has a built-in web server so its relays and inputs can be controlled and monitored using a standard web browser (or by using our CBW Mobile smartphone app).
Additionally, temperature data can be graphed directly from any HTML5 compatible web browser. Email alerts can be configured based on relay and/or input states, and temperature thresholds.
Some of its many advanced features include the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, SNMP, peer-to-peer communications, internal monitoring, etc.
Simply access and configure the X-332 by using its web-based user interface. There is no software required, no subscription to buy, and no programming necessary for setup or use.
The X-332™ is designed for accuracy and reliability, and is an innovative solution for a number of applications.
The X-332 is a simple but powerful Ethernet I/O (or web I/O) device that can be used for thousands of applications from event counters, to machine monitoring/control, building or equipment automation, to extending I/O from a PLC to another building and much more.
- 16 Electro-mechanical 2A-relays, independently controlled
- 16 Optically-Isolated digital inputs
- Two, scalable-counter inputs (Inputs 17 & 18)
- Four analog inputs
- One-wire bus for up to 4 temperature sensors
- Control up to 16 remote relays on other ControlByWeb devices
- Highly configurable - almost any combination of input/relay control possible
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Full calendar scheduling with 100 programmable events
- Email alerts based on user-defined conditions
- Built-in web server - No software required
- Customizable web-based control page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- XML, Modbus/TCP, and SNMP interface options
- Field updatable
- Removable terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
The X-332™ is a simple and powerful Ethernet I/O (or web I/O) device. With 16 relays, 16 digital inputs, 2 counter inputs, 4 analog inputs, and up to four temperature sensors can be used for thousands of applications from machine monitoring and control, extending I/O from a PLC to separate locations, to counting input events, triggering relays based on analog and/or temperature thresholds.
The X-332™ has many more useful features such as a real-time clock, event scheduling, email notifications, etc. which make this a robust device to meet virtually any I/O application.
Below is a short summary of the different devices you can connect to the X-332™:
X-332 Part Number
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-332-24I||Relays: 16 (2A 30VDC, 30VAC)||
Where to Buy
Click "Buy Online" to view part numbers and pricing. X-332 is available inthe USA and internationally, and can be purchased either from us or an Authorized Distributor.