X-401™ | Dual Relay and Input Module
Powerful web-enabled dual relay and digital input module with scheduling and all of the advanced features from our 400-Series products.
Unlimited Possibilities for Industrial Internet of Things
The X-401 is a direct replacement for our X-301 (WebRelay-Dual). It has two SPDT relays (form C) and two optically-isolated inputs, plus all of the advanced features from our 400-series products.
Powerful scheduler with normal and override schedules, super flexible task builder, encrypted web pages, seamless peer-to-peer communications, and much more.
No software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
2 SPDT (Form C) Relays
3A | 28VAC, 24VDC
Control: Low-voltage lights, motors, locks, solid-state relays (connected to larger loads), etc.
2 Digital Inputs
Optically-Isolated | 4-26VDC
Monitor on/off state or configure as digital counters or frequency measurement. They can be used to monitor switches, alarm sensors, level sensors, flow sensors, and much more.
The X-401 offers the ability to log a variety of data points such as local and remote I/O, registers, tasks, and voltage. Log entries can be made at preset intervals, scheduled times, triggered by I/O changes or logic events.
Schedule a daily log file to be sent via email or uploaded via FTP server.
Graph the current log file and view the I/O's status over time.
Other Advanced Features
The X-401 has more advanced features such as the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, admin/manager/user permissions, etc.
School or Shift Bells
Basic configuration for timed control of School or Shift Change Bell
Signs and Light Control
Basic configuration for timed control of signs and lights.
Applications - Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
The X-401 is a simple, but powerful Ethernet I/O module for large and small IIoT applications which require simple or advanced control logic. A select few of the many X-401's IIoT applications include:
Automatically reboot a device, such as an IP camera, server, computer, router, etc., by sending ping requests. If a preset number of ping requests fail, the X-401 will then attempt to restore the device to normal operation by rebooting.
Set multiple bell schedules to control bells located locally and remotely. Set holiday schedules and automatically control which schedule is active.
Security Control & Monitoring
Remotely control and schedule magnetic locks, lights, gates, etc. Monitor door sensors, motion detectors, etc. Perfect drop-in solution for existing systems.
- 2 Electro-mechanical relays
- Two optically-isolated digital inputs
- Peer-to-peer communications between 4xx Series modules which provides seamless I/O sharing
- User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
- Programmable tasks for scheduled events or conditional logic
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Customizable web-based Control Page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- HTTPS/TLS encrypted
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- No software required
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
X-401 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-401-I||Relays: 2 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Digital: 2 (4-26VDC)||9-28 VDC|
|X-401-E||Relays: 2 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Digital: 2 (4-26VDC)||POE and/or 9-28 VDC|