X-404™ | Modbus Master Controller
Monitor up to 32 modbus devices/sensors as well as a 1-Wire Bus for Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Monitoring RS-485 Sensors
The X-404 module functions as a web-based Modbus master controller and monitor for third-party RS-485 modbus sensors and devices. It can monitor up to 32 sensors. Reap the benefits of modbus integration with easy setup, reliability, and daisy-chaining capabilities.
All ControlByWeb devices, with their various combinations of inputs and outputs, can function as a Modbus/TCP slave device controlled by the X-404 controller.
Fluid Level Monitoring
Use the X-404 to monitor fluid levels through the module's Modbus protocol.
The X-404 can be connected to and monitor up to 32 different modbus devices. In this illustration, the X-404 is connected to the MPX Float Sensor, as well as the MND Modbus Display for local level monitoring. The X-404 can also be connected to pressure sensors, like the PT-500 for other level monitoring options.
The X-404 module is designed to automatically program modbus sensors when connected, without using an external power supply or separate programming module.
Configure the X-404 to send email/text alerts when the level reaches user-defined high/low paramaters. Enable logging to record the history of sensor states.
- Connect up to 32 modbus devices/sensors
- 1-Wire Bus for up to 16 sensors (temperature, humidity, etc.)
- Monitor,log, and control up to 32 remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
- User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
- 50 Scheduled
- 50 Conditional
- 20 Override Schedules
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- No software required
- Customizable web-based Control Page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- HTTPS/TLS encrypted
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- Field updatable
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
X-404 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||INPUTS/OUTPUTS||SPECIAL FEATURES||POWER SUPPLY|
Temp: Up to 16 sensors.
Modbus: Up to 32 devices/sensors
|Task builder, email daily log file, add 100 I/O on up to 32 Remote I/O Modules||9-28 VDC|