X-406™ | Web-Enabled 1-Wire Multi-Bus Module
X-406 features four, 1-Wire buses for up to 64 sensors, and a built-in web-server.
A Simple Solution for Large-Scale Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
The X-406™ is a fully-featured, web-enabled temperature and humidity module with four, independent 1-Wire Buses.
Each 1-Wire Bus supports up to 16 sensors, for a total of up to 64 sensors.
No software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
Reliable Wired Solution
Simple. Reliable. Five-Year Warranty.
Custom Email/Text Alerts
Record Temperature/Humidity History
Monitor Temperature and Humidity from the Web
Our ControlByWeb Cloud makes accessing your data simple and secure without any of the drawbacks of cloud dependency. It provides access to our cellular devices and works with any 400 series devices (X-400, X-405, X-410, etc.) and Wi-Fi modules (see compatible devices).
The cloud is included at no additional cost with a X-400C cellular data plan and provides remote access and enhances setup and commissioning.
With the cloud you can manage multiple locations and many devices with a single login, create parent-child account hierarchy that makes data organization easy, and log data in the cloud for easier access and easy download.
Here’s what the ControlByWeb Cloud does for you:
- Easier Access
- Single Password Authentication
- Data Logging
- Parent-Child Hierarchy
- Logic Stays on the Device, Not the Cloud
- Connect Unlimited Endpoints
- Layered Security
- Connect Incompatible Devices
Learn more about the ControlByWeb Cloud and how it can help you monitor and control your assets and processes much easier.
Applications - Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
The X-406 is ideal for applications which require many 1-Wire sensors or isolation between sensors. For example:
Server Room Monitoring
The X-406 is a very useful tool for monitoring server temperatures.
Connect up to 64 Sensors
The X-406 features four 1-Wire Buses, making it optimal for monitoring the temperature of multiple servers. Each 1-Wire Bus can support up to 16 sensors for monitoring a total of up to 64 different server temperatures.
Peer to Peer Communication
Link the X-406 to other ControlByWeb products for additional monitoring and control.
Enable logging to keep a real-time record of server temperatures over time. The X-406 can be configured to send custom email/text alerts if the sensor goes out of range.
- Four independent 1-Wire Buses
- Connect up to 16 sensors per 1-Wire bus for monitoring up to 64 sensors (temperature, humidity, etc.)
- Monitor, log, and control 32 remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
- User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
- 50 Scheduled
- 50 Conditional
- 20 Override Schedules
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- No software required
- Customizable web-based Control Page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- HTTPS/TLS encrypted
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
X-406 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||INPUTS/OUTPUTS||SPECIAL FEATURES||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-406-I||Temp: Up to 64 sensors.||Task builder, email daily log file, add 100 I/O on up to 32 Remote I/O Modules||9-28 VDC|
|X-406-E||Temp: Up to 64 sensors||Task builder, email daily log file, add 100 I/O on up to 32 Remote I/O Modules||POE and/or 9-28 VDC|