X-406™ | Web-Enabled 1-Wire Multi-Bus Module
X-406 features four, 1-Wire buses for up to 64 sensors, and a built-in web-server.
A Simple Solution for Large-Scale Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
The X-406™ is a fully-featured, web-enabled temperature and humidity module with four, independent 1-Wire Buses.
Each 1-Wire Bus supports up to 16 sensors, for a total of up to 64 sensors.
No software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
Reliable Wired Solution
Simple. Reliable. Five-Year Warranty.
Custom Email/Text Alerts
Record Temperature/Humidity History
Monitor Temperature and Humidity from the Web
Applications - Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
The X-406 is ideal for applications which require many 1-Wire sensors or isolation between sensors. For example:
Server Room Monitoring
The X-406 is a very useful tool for monitoring server temperatures.
Connect up to 64 Sensors
The X-406 features four 1-Wire Buses, making it optimal for monitoring the temperature of multiple servers. Each 1-Wire Bus can support up to 16 sensors for monitoring a total of up to 64 different server temperatures.
Peer to Peer Communication
Link the X-406 to other ControlByWeb products for additional monitoring and control.
Enable logging to keep a real-time record of server temperatures over time. The X-406 can be configured to send custom email/text alerts if the sensor goes out of range.
- Four independent 1-Wire Buses
- Connect up to 16 sensors per 1-Wire bus for monitoring up to 64 sensors (temperature, humidity, etc.)
- Monitor, log, and control 32 remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
- User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
- 50 Scheduled
- 50 Conditional
- 20 Override Schedules
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- No software required
- Customizable web-based Control Page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- HTTPS/TLS encrypted
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
X-406 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||INPUTS/OUTPUTS||SPECIAL FEATURES||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-406-I||Temp: Up to 64 sensors.||Task builder, email daily log file, add 100 I/O on up to 32 Remote I/O Modules||9-28 VDC|
|X-406-E||Temp: Up to 64 sensors||Task builder, email daily log file, add 100 I/O on up to 32 Remote I/O Modules||POE and/or 9-28 VDC|