XW-110™ Installation for Walk-in Freezers
In this video you will learn how to physically install the XW-110 Wireless Temperature Sensor with an external temperature sensor to wirelessly monitor a walk-in freezer.
How to install an XW-110 to monitor a walk-in freezer
Step 1: Drill a hole in the freezer
Remember to drill through the insulation
Step 2: Install the sensor
- Thread the wire through the hole
- Seal the interior hole using a non-hardening duct seal
- Place sensor away from corners, vents, or doors (place in an area that best represents the freezer)
- Also, seal the exterior hole using a non-hardening duct seal
Step 3: Wire the external sensor to the XW-110
- First, remove the built-in temperature sensor
- Then, wire the external sensor to the XW-110
Step 4: Mount and power the XW-110
- Mount the XW-110 using mounting screws or an adhesive.
- Power using the 5V power suppy and/or batteries