The X-DTHS-P comes with two mounting options:
- Mounting Clip - For ease of mounting against a surface.
- Thru-Wall Mounting Bracket - For HVAC duct monitoring. The bracket has a foam gasket to seal the access hole.
The sensor can be installed outdoors but must be protected from the elements. Install the sensor in a protected location away from rain or direct sunlight.
No additional software, or power supply required. Simply connect and set up on any of our compatible products.
Temperature Sensor Wiring
The sensor has three wires which are connected to a compatible ControlByWeb device. The cable can be extended with additional wire if needed (600ft max).
Thru-Wall Mounting Bracket Example
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 180°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.4°C (typ 0°C to 80°C)
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- (Not suitable for environments with reoccurring or prolonged condensation)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%
- Type: Dallas Semiconductor DS18B20
- Lead Length: 10ft (3.04m)
- Probe Length: 3.92in (99.6mm)
Temp: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 180°F)
Humidity: 0-100% RH