Submersible Temperature Sensor (4m)
Waterproof temperature sensor compatible with all ControlByWeb products that monitor temperature.
The 12-foot (4 meters) Submersible Temperature Sensor (X-DTS-S12-SUB) is suitable for use in harsh environments. Designed to be waterproof and chemical resistant, it is ideal for use in situations that require the sensor to be submerged in liquids.
The probes is equipped with a 1-Wire temperature sensor (DS18B20) encapsulated in a chemical resistant stainless steel probe. With the internal sensor thermally coupled to the steel tube wall, it ensures accurate response to the changing temperatures.
This sensor is compatible with all ControlByWeb® products that monitor temperature.
Temperature Sensor Wiring Diagram
- Temperature Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Type: Digital 1-Wire (Maxim Semiconductor DS18B20)
- Rating: IP66 (Dust tight, water spray)
- Extend cable length up to 600 feet in length (comes standard with 4 meter/12 foot cable)
- 3 inch long stainless steel probe
- High temperature stranded cable
- Chemical resistant cable and probe
Submersible Digital Temperature Sensor (4m)
-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)